Merchandise & Events
NEW SLRC Swag!
Upcoming Events – Junior Banquet!!!! – The deadline to purchase tickets is Monday, May 17th!
The 2021 Junior Banquet will be held on May 23rd at 5 p.m. the SLRC Boathouse!
We have an awful lot to celebrate – the first season we’ve been able to race during the pandemic – and we hope you will all join us for a fun evening. This will be a less formal endeavor than previous end-of-year banquets, due largely to the fact that we will be doing it outside, and white linen tablecloths tend to attract geese. However, we anticipate a great evening, and fingers crossed for reasonable weather.
The deadline to purchase tickets as passed. We may have a LIMITED number of orders available. Please contact email@example.com .
And….while you’re here……
Don’t miss this chance to donate to Financial Assistance or contribute to a new team tent!
Please purchase your banquet tickets and consider donating to our Financial Assistance Fund or contributing toward the purchase of a new team tent! We will separate email a link where you can donate toward a gift for your team’s Coach!
NEW -SLRC Swag!!! – Come back in the fall for new options!
For a limited time, we have a new team store for awesome SLRC shirts! Suitable for rowers, parents, siblings, and pets! These shirts come in a variety of colors, styles, and materials.
Please visit the below link to order your shirts: https://stores.talkingink.com/stlouisrowingclub/shop/home
Don’t delay! The deadline for ordering is Sunday, April 18th at 10:00 p.m!
Merchandise Stores: November 2021
- SLRC uniform is required when attending regattas.
- No specific uniform requirement for practices.
- SLRC does not make any commission from the sales of the SLRC merchandise.
- Go to https://sewsporty.com/collections/st-louis-rowing-club
- Select your own items.
- Be sure to check out the SLRC masks.
- Discounts are reflected in the list price–no need for a coupon or code.
- Pay for your order online.
- Wait patiently for your order to arrive at your chosen address.
- Go to https://jlrowing.com/collections/st-louis-rowing-club
- The SLRC Team Store will open November.
- At the JL Team Store site, you can use your own credit card to order team uniforms and training gear. Everyone must get their order in by November 15th.
- Be sure to check out the SLRC masks.
- Orders are set to ship individually, so please be sure to enter a valid shipping address with your order. Orders cannot be delivered to a post office box.
- Orders will be shipped via FedEx and require a signature for delivery.
- You can sign up for a MyFedEx account to manage delivery, set vacation holds, or request that packages be held at a FedEx location.
If a requested size is not available through the store, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are using the sizing matrix and the results say ‘contact rep,’ email your complete measurements (height, weight, chest/bra, waist, and hips) to email@example.com . Complete measurements are needed in order to recommend a garment size for you.
- Late Orders. If you miss the store closing date, you will need to order your uniform as an individual, directly from JL. For late orders, pricing and shipping will be different than a team purchase. Please see the website for help placing your order.
Post Purchase Logo Option
- Choose your preferred gear, brand, size, color, and price point.
- Bring your items to Embroider the Occasion located at 124 W. Lockwood Avenue,
o Webster Groves, MO 63119 (phone: 314.961.1201) from 10-3 weekdays or 10-2 Sat.
- Request the SLRC logo.
- The standard logo is 2”x 3,” and the size can be adjusted.
- Pay $8 per logo.
- Ask about adding your first and/or last name, if you wish.
- Allow a 2-week turnaround time
Check Out Facebook. You are invited to join SLRC Current Parents to learn more about the team and find answer to FAQs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/656063268636462
Q: Do I need to order uniforms?
A: With our current situation (COVID-19 and no regattas on the schedule) uniform purchases are only optional. These are not required for practice – only regattas. If and when a regatta is scheduled, both SLRC merchandize stores will reopen for uniform purchases. Novices are not recommended to purchase the official uniform till they are asked to do so.
Q: Which store should I be ordering from? SewSporty or JL?
A: You may order from either or even both. The novice uniforms are sold on SewSporty, while varsity uniforms are sold on JL. All other gear is up to you! Great options on both, including masks, hats, warm-up shirts, etc.
Q: When are the stores open?
A: The stores are open (and announced) in the fall and the spring, with a 2-week window to place orders. Store will close on 11/15/2020
Didn’t get your question answered? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.